My name is Javier (45yro). My wife (41) and I are happily married and have been trying to start a family. Unfortunately after miscarriages and over a year of infertility issues, we have decided to look for a Gestational Surrogate.
We live in New Jersey so ideally someone in NJ, PA, MA, MD, DE, WV, or NC but open to other surrogate-friendly states.
We are looking for someone between the ages 21-36 (independent) to transfer our frozen embryo.
GS should be healthy, compassionate, and have a genuine desire to help us start our family, even though we will compensate you very well. To ensure a more healthy, comfortable pregnancy, we will also provide monthly healthy/organic food services (Whole Food or other) delivered to your location for the 9 months and other perks (e.g., prenatal yoga classes and massages when doctor approved). We also would like to have regular communication with you.
1) Lives in a smoke-free, drug-free home
2) Has never used drugs and will abstain from alcohol, smoking, and drugs throughout before and through the pregnancy
2) Healthy BMI and lifestyle (likes to exercise)
3) between the ages of 21-36
4) at least 1 previous complication-free pregnancy
5) Ideally with health insurance without surrogacy exclusion
6) Has a strong support system at home
7) Open to psychological screening and other checks