Ciao cara surrogate 🤗,
We are Sandro and Davide, two newlyweds who are waiting to meet the angel who has been chosen for us.
We are 200% ready to become parents. And you? Are you the chosen one who will help us through this extraordinary experience, full of emotions? We will always be united to support each other.
When we knew how the surrogacy process in Canada is and how generously you want to help people, it was clear to us that it was only thanks to you that we could do it. We just can’t describe the respect we have.
Sandro works as a maître sommelier in a hotel in Venice and Davide works as an architect in a regional public office of urban development and protection of the environment. We live a very passionate, energetic and healthy life.
We are ready to move forward because our embryos were created and pgs tested, in a Toronto clinic.
We are lucky to have had the help of a wonderful Canadian donor with whom we are in touch and have a good relationship.
We have 6 excellent embryos from both of us, and we don’t want to know who will be the biological father until the delivery, if it is possible.
We want to establish a relationship of trust, honesty and mutual respect with you.
The search starts to get a bit long, which we didn’t expect. We have received various rejections only due to or because of hiv. We honestly don’t understand the whys and their motivations.
Instead, we can bring many motivations, arguments and reassurances.
That’s right, one of us is HIV-positive, undetectable, and obviously follows the daily treatment.
There are no risks for you and the baby!
In total transparency these are what we want to tell you:
– Her viral load is undetectable.
– He takes antiretroviral medicines.
-The risk of sexual transmission is non-existent.
– We do regular check ups: always excellent results, undetectable and non reactive.
– In 6 years of common life we have never transmitted the virus to each other.
– HIV test done before donating sperm.
– The Toronto clinic re-examined our blood before embryo creation.
– Washed the sperm at the clinic: not necessary in our case (because he is undetectable), but it was done to reassure. If the viral load is not undetectable, it is possible to eliminate the risk by using the sperm washing technique.
– A man cannot transmit HIV directly to the newborn child at the moment of conception, but it is necessary that he does not transmit it to the future mother.
– It is necessary to know that HIV can be transmitted to the newborn only if the mother has HIV.
So the risk of contamination is zero. Trust us!
We hope you can help us on this journey to make our dream come true.
We want to make sure you know that for us you could be our hero for generations to come, thank you!
We’ll be very happy to be able to tell you more about us, we can’t wait to meet you!
We are willing to share everything with you, feel free to contact us and write to us.
We also can’t wait to know a little more about you.
We can send you photos, videos and we are available to make a call.
PS : we speak fluent French as well, because Sandro is also French.
Tel. WhatsApp: +393454603755
Facebook / Messenger: https://www.facebook.com/sandro.chinellato.5
A big hug from Italy,
Sandro and Davide