Sometimes infertility may be a hard and long road. There is a great amount of information available online about infertility, IVF and other options like egg donation and surrogacy. However, anyone who has looked for information about these alternatives is most of the times left with more questions than when they started. This is why we want to compile a list with the best infertility blogs.
Today, we are announcing for our second annual contest to help us find the Top Ten Infertility Blogs of 2020. Don’t miss your chance to participate!!!!! Share the love and help us find the best Infertility blogs out there, the ones that in your opinion are more educational, inspiring, encouraging and helpful to people during their infertility journeys.
Fill in the form below to nominate one or more blogs that empowered you, helped you, or simply made you smile you during your journey.
- A blog is defined as a web page with dated entries.
- The competition is open both to individual bloggers as well as professional blogs operated by companies.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the MySurrogateMom team and are subject to approval.
- Blogs will be ranked by the number of votes they receive.
- Readers can submit one vote per blog, but can vote for as many blogs as they like.
- Nominations and votes are anonymous.
Hurry up! Nominations will be accepted until November 14, 2020.
On November 15, 2020, the MySurrogateMom team will publish the names of the top 30 blogs for the finals.
The polls will be open from November 15 to November 30, 2020. The top ten infertility blogs will be determined by a popular vote.
The winners will be announced on December 1, 2020.
Follow to us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, for the contest results! We encourage all of our nominees to spread the word about the contest to their readers and get as many votes as possible!
The MySurrogateMom Competition is a non-profit project to find the best infertility blogs. If you have questions about the competition, please contact us.