It’s time to find the best surrogacy blogs! Today, we are announcing for our second annual contest to help us find the top ten surrogacy blogs of 2020. Don’t miss your chance to participate!!!!!
Who made you smile? Offered support and advice? Who encouraged you to decide the time was right for you to start your journey? Who provided first-class surrogacy content? Share the love and help us identify the best surrogacy blogs.
Complete the form below to nominate one or more blogs that inspired you, educated you, and helped you during your surrogacy journey.
- A blog is defined as a web page with dated entries.
- The competition is open to surrogates or intended parent’s bloggers either personal or professional blogs.
- Nominations and votes are anonymous.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the MySurrogateMom team and are subject to approval.
- Winners will be chosen by the public.
- E-mail addresses are required to vote.
Complete the form below to nominate a blog. Hurry up! Nominations will be accepted until September 14, 2020.
On September 14, 2020, the MySurrogateMom team will pick 30 blogs for the final round. The winners of the competition (who will make our top ten surrogacy blog list) will be determined by a general vote. Voting will be available from September 15, 2020, to September 30, 2020.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for the contest results!
The MySurrogateMom Awards is a non-profit project to award the best surrogacy blogs. If you have questions about the contest, please contact us.