It’s time to get out the best surrogacy blogs. Today, we are announcing our contest to help us choose the top ten surrogacy blogs. Don’t miss your chance!
Who made you smile? Offered support and advice? Encouraged you to make a big change? Provided first-class surrogacy content? Share the love and help us identify the best surrogacy blogs.
Complete the form below to nominate one or more blogs that inspired you, educated you, and helped you during your surrogacy journey.
Nominations are closed. Here you will find the 30 finalists.
- A blog is defined as a web page with dated entries.
- The competition is open both to individual surrogacy bloggers and professional blogs operated by companies.
- Nominations and votes are anonymous.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the MySurrogateMom team and are subject to approval.
- Winners will be chosen by the public.
- E-mail addresses are required to vote.
Complete the form below to nominate a blog. Hurry up! Nominations will be accepted until April 18, 2019.
On April 19, 2019, the MySurrogateMom team will pick 30 blogs for the finals. The winners of the competition (who will made our top ten surrogacy blog list) will be determined by a general vote. Voting will be available from April 19, 2019, to April 30, 2019.
Follow to us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, for the contest results!
The MySurrogateMom Awards is a non-profit project to award the best surrogacy blogs. If you have questions about the contest, please contact us.