MySurrogateMom is the first independent surrogacy community in the US and Canada. On our blog, we feature content on surrogacy and egg donation, as well as personal stories and more.
This surrogacy community is supported by the enthusiasm of its members to share their experiences. While each surrogacy journey is unique, we truly believe that it is by reading other members’ insights that we can better support our community.
We always encourage members, bloggers, and experts to contribute an original article sharing their unique insights and become a source of information for our surrogacy community. Whether you are interested in being a regular collaborator to our blog or are just inspired to write a one-time post, we’d love to hear from you and read what you have to offer.
Here a few writing guidelines:
- Don’t submit boring posts!
- When possible, use positive rather than negative arguments.
- Support your points with research or compelling personal stories.
- Content cannot be promotional or commercial in nature.
- We will provide a link back to your website but no other third-party websites.
- We will consider pieces between 500 to 1000 words.
- Accepted submissions may be edited.
- All writing samples must relate to the MySurrogateMom’s subject matter: surrogacy, egg donation, fertility, IVF, book reviews, real-life stories, and letters from the heart.
What we look for:
- We want unique ideas and original content. We don’t accept articles or blog posts from other sites.
- We always love an informative and easy-to-read infographic.
- We would love a link back to MySurrogateMom from your site or blog.
If you are interested in writing for us, please fill out this contact form with your proposed topic, and we will get back to you shortly.